This heavenly DIY lip balm is easy to make and intensively nourishing for the lips.
- 3 tsp grated beeswax
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- 5 drops grapefruit essential oil
- Melt beeswax in a double boiler or in the microwave (heat 20 seconds at a time, stirring each time until melted).
- Remove from heat and stir in the coconut oil, honey and essential oils.
- Pour into small jars or lip balm tubes and allow to harden for 10-15 minutes.
- Balm can also be used on other dry areas of the body such as the elbows and heels.
- Use within 12 months.