Shower steamers are like bath bombs for your shower! They slowly dissolve and release an invigorating, uplifting aroma into your shower.
- 3 cups baking soda
- 1 cup water
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 10 drops grapefruit essential oil
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- Put baking soda into a large bowl and slowly add water until combined; the texture should be like damp sand and not too wet.
- Spoon mixture evenly into silicone molds or a lined muffin pan (makes 6).
- Allow to dry for 24 hours or in the oven at 200 degrees for 1-2
- When showering, put one steamer in the corner and it will slowly dissolve and release an uplifting aroma into your shower.