This light and fluffy whipped body butter with mandarin and vanilla smells like an orange creamsicle!
- 1 cup coconut oil at room temperature
- 20 drops mandarin essential oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine ingredients into a small bowl and use a hand mixer with the whisk attachment to whip for 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Transfer into an 8-ounce jar and smooth onto clean, dry skin as needed.
- You can also use shea butter instead of coconut oil for a thicker body butter, or use 1/2 cup of each.
- Use within 12 months